Do you only need the 2 day ABR core course?
Do you need the 2 day ABR + 1 Day elective? Discounted pricing for for all 3 classes –
Earn NAR’s Accredited Buyer Representative ABR®
When you can’t count on the market, you have to count on your skills. ABR® education provides you with the buyerrepresentation expertise real estate agents need for an edge in today’s competitive market. Member benefits — publications, marketing tools, referral network and more — help ABR® designees succeed and maintain the edge.
Accredited Buyer Representative ABR® Designation – “Core Course”
The cornerstone of buyer representation education, this comprehensive “core” course covers this specialty top to bottom and is required to earn the ABR® designation. Topics of this two-day program include:
- Evolution of Buyer Representation
- Agency Relationships
- Office Policy, Standard of Care & Risk Management
- Agency Disclosure
- Services Provided
- Conflicts of Interest
- Protecting the Buyer
- Building a Buyer Representation Business
- Marketing to buyers
- Negotiating as a buyer’s rep
ABR® Designation Requirements
- Complete the two-day “Core” Course and one elective course.
- Obtain a passing grade on the written exams.
- Demonstrate practical experience by completing and closing five real estate transactions in which you functioned as a buyer’s representative. Transactions must be completed and closed anytime prior to and up to 36 months after attending the ABR® course.
- Be a member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS® and REBAC, the Real Estate BUYER’S AGENT Council of NAR.
- Visit www.rebac.net for further details on obtaining the ABR® designation.
Senior Real Estate Specialist
For a complete list of other elective courses visit REBAC’s website
Renewal Credit for the 2-day “Core” Course
ADRE 12 hours Agency Law & 3 hours Real Estate Legal Issues
8:30am – 5pm (both days)
2-day “Core” course $269. One day elective $99. Bundle the 3 days for $349
The 1 Day “Elective” that is being offered with this ABR class is the Military Relocation Professional Certification Course. click here for information on the MRP
REBAC will provide 12 months free membership to each student who successfully completes the ABR® course.
REFUND POLICY: If the program is cancelled by Hogan School, a full refund will be given. Any cancellations received less than 48 hours from class start date will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
Course also available Online thru REALTOR University
Arizona CE credit not available for these online courses.
Real Estate BUYER AGENT’S Council
Founded in 1988, REBAC was acquired by the National Association of REALTORS® in 1996 and has grown to become the largest of its Institutes, Societies and Councils. Over 50,000 members strong, REBAC is also the world’s largest organization of real estate professionals specializing in buyer representation.
Membership in REBAC provides benefits that are designed to keep you apprised of management and marketing trends in the real estate industry, and on top of current legal and legislative issues. You also profit by being part of a larger network of experienced buyer representatives who willingly share practical advice with one another. Membership allows you to attain and maintain the Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) designation, the “benchmark of excellence in buyer representation” and the only buyer representative designation recognized by NAR.
Curtis Hall, ABR, CRS, SRS, GREEN
The “Frozen Faced” & The Country’s First ABR®
When taking the ABR® course, why not take it from the very person who wrote the book? Curtis Hall co-authored the ABR® course in 1993 and is a full-time real estate practitioner in Phoenix, Arizona. This ABR® course is a real-world learning experience in which Curtis demonstrates his unique methodologies used in his own active real estate practice to differentiate his services from the competition. Curtis has sat on more than twelve local REALTOR Association and NAR committees and was awarded REALTOR of the Year by his local Association. As a participant on several Professional Standards committees and with his expertise in all aspects of risk management, Curtis is called upon frequently by the legal community as an expert witness.
There is a 5 minute late rule. If you are more than 5 minutes late to class, you will not receive
- credit for attending the course. No exceptions.
- You must check in with the front desk prior to entering the classroom.
- You must sign in on the Class Attendance roster prior to the beginning of the course.