6 Months Same as Cash Available Through PayPal Credit
Use PayPal Credit's digital, reusable credit line to shop our courses, and get 0% interest for 6 months on purchases of $99+ every time you shop. Get a credit decision in seconds with a quick application.
PayPal Credit gives you the flexibility to pay for your purchases right away or pay over time. It’s easy to apply, easy to use, and it’s there whenever you need it. PayPal Credit is subject to credit approval as determined by the lender, Synchrony Bank.
Visit PayPal Credit website to learn more.
Don't have a PayPal credit account?
You can apply for PayPal Credit without logging out of ASREB! When you apply for PayPal Credit, you’ll be asked to:
- Provide your date of birth
- Provide your income after taxes
- Provide the last 4 digits of your Social Security number
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
You’ll know within seconds if you are approved. And your PayPal Credit account will be linked to your regular PayPal account and you’ll see it as a payment option every time you check out with PayPal.
PayPal Express, credit card, cash or check also accepted.
- At least three years active experience as a licensed salesperson or broker (in Arizona or another state) within the last five years.
- You must submit a Verification of Employing Broker form (LI-226) completed and signed by your employing designated broker confirming active license experience for three of the last five years. If your salesperson license is held in another state, ADRE requires a Certified License History in addition to the employing broker form.
- Complete a 90-hour broker prelicensing education course
- Pass the school's final examination
- Pass the Arizona State Real Estate examination
- Attend 9 hours of Broker Management Clinic prior to license activation. Effective 1/1/2013
- Proof of legal presence in the United States.
- You must obtain a Criminal Clearance Card from the Department of Public Safety. Processing may take 5-8 weeks. Click here or contact our office for more details.
We suggest that you apply for your criminal clearance card as soon as you can. Processing sometimes is delayed. We recommend you start this process before beginning your broker licensing class.