Tape recording our courses is NOT permitted.
In compliance with the Smoke-Free Arizona Act, smoking is prohibited within 20 feet of all entrances into our buildings.
During business hours (8am-5pm), please do not park in the areas designed as reserved. There is additional parking available east of the blue building.
- Classroom Policy tuition is refundable in full, if the manual and all other materials received as part of the tuition package, are returned in their original condition before the second unit or within 90 days of payment of tuition if no units have been attended. The cost of materials not returned in their original condition will be subtracted from the refund at the retail rate. A $30 non-refundable administrated charge will be assessed if more than one unit is attended. In addition, $30 will be charged for every unit (or portion thereof) attended from the second unit on. These charges will be subtracted from the tuition refund.
- Online Policy students have 6 months to access and complete the online program. After 6 months, courses will automatically expire and will not be accessible. Full refunds are available up to 30 calendar days after the date of enrollment of the courses that have not been started. If a course has been started, a $30 fee will be charged for every session (or portion thereof) attended. These charges will be subtracted from the tuition refund amount.
- Broker Licensing tuition is refundable in full if all course materials are returned in their original condition before the second class session or within 90 days of payment of tuition if no sessions have been attended. The cost of materials not returned in their original conditions will be subtracted from the refund at the retail rate. A $40 non-refundable administrative charge will be assessed if more than one session is attended. In addition, $40 will be charged for every session (or portion thereof) attended from the second session on. These charges will be subtracted from the tuition refund. No refunds or discount in tuition if Broker Management Clinics are taken elsewhere.
- License Renewal Courses Tuition paid for renewal packages will be refunded based on how many courses have/have not been attended; i.e., $175 paid – $75 (three courses taken) = $100 refund. If individual courses have been prepaid, a full refund will be paid for no shows or cancellations.
Interruption of Training
A student who must interrupt their training may, upon notice to the school, opt to be held in a pending file for up to six months from the start date, without loss of credit for fees or units attended. Upon resumption of class, a returning student must purchase a new set of materials at the retail rate if materials have been revised. Due to seating limitations, returning students must make reservations with the school.
- Students have 6 months from the purchase date to complete the program. During that 6-month period units may be audited at no charge
- Students wishing to return or retake their course after 6 months but less than 2 years from the purchase date will be charged a non-refundable fee of $150, they have 6 months from that purchase date to complete their course. Full tuition is due for students who wish to return to class after 2 years.
- Students have 6 months from their start date to pass the final exam. If they are unable to pass the exam in the allotted time given, students can pay a non-refundable testing extension fee of $100 to extend their time for 3 months on the final exam only.
- No refunds or tuition credit will be given after 90 days from the date of the signature on this agreement.
There will be a $25 fee for transcripts.
Returned checks will incur a $28 charge.
Product Refund Policy
Product(s) purchased from the Hogan School bookstore can be returned for a full refund up to five business days from the date of purchase. Hogan School reserves the right to refuse a refund due to use or product(s) condition.
ONLINE Education Policies
For salespersons and associate brokers, 24 hours are presently required for renewal. Designated, self-employed and delegated brokers are required to attend 9-hours of Broker Management Clinics with every two year renewal for a total of 30 hours.
- 3 hours Agency Law
- 3 hours Commissioner’s Standards
- 3 hours Contract Law
- 3 hours Disclosure
- 3 hours Fair Housing
- 3 hours Real Estate Legal Issues
- Plus, 6 more hours in any of the categories, including General,
provided it is not the exact same course.
9 hours maximum may be taken in any 24-hour period, per ADRE.
Prior to beginning a course you have the right to cancel your registration for any reason up to five (5) business days from the date of purchase. Once a course has been started, no refunds will be issued. Requests for cancellation of a registration must be made by contacting Hogan School of Real Estate, Inc. by phone, FAX, or e-mail. The request must be received by the school before midnight of the fifth business day from the date of purchase.
A cancellation fee will be charged to cancel a registration. The amount of the cancellation fee is 15% of the total purchase amount.
Technical Issues: Outside of the five business day refund policy, you will be eligible for a refund only if Tech Support determines that your problem is not correctable. After a technician determines that your technical problem is not correctable, then you will be instructed to contact Hogan School to initiate a refund. PLEASE NOTE: Tech Support can not issue a refund to you under any circumstances.
Requirement for Completing a Course
To complete the course and receive your Completion Certificate your must:
- Complete ALL instructional lessons in the course.
- Pass a final examination with a minimum score of 80%.
- Once you have passed the final examination, you will be able to print your completion certificate.
- All slides in the course are timed. You will not be able to finish the course in less than the allotted number of hours of credit to be given for the class, including exam time.
Attendance & Instructor Information
As the courses offered are independent study programs, no classroom attendance is required and no live instructor will be teaching a course. Jim Hogan (coordinator) is available by phone during business hours (8:30AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday) or by email to email@example.com.
School policy requires that students complete all course work within 180 DAYS from the enrollment date. Tuition paid for courses not completed within 6 months will not be refunded.
Hogan School does not base course fees, enrollment standards, or standards for successful completion of a course on a student’s race, color, sex, religion, national origin, handicap or familial status.
Hogan School of Real Estate is approved by the Arizona Department of Real Estate and the Arizona Board of Appraisal to offer a variety of education programs. Hogan School is located at 4023 E. Grant Rd., Tucson AZ 85712, Phone (520) 327-6849, 1-800-794-1390. Fax (520) 325-8950, email firstname.lastname@example.org, Our business hours are from 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. MST Monday-Friday.
By agreeing to these policies I hereby agree that I have read the above policies and certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of Arizona that I am the one who has completed the entire course and completed the final exam.