You deserve to know whether this career is right for you, and what steps you can take to ensure success! Receive instant access to our FREE eBook by simply filling out the following form.
6 Months Same as Cash Available Through PayPal Credit
Use PayPal Credit's digital, reusable credit line to shop our courses, and get 0% interest for 6 months on purchases of $99+ every time you shop. Get a credit decision in seconds with a quick application.
PayPal Credit gives you the flexibility to pay for your purchases right away or pay over time. It’s easy to apply, easy to use, and it’s there whenever you need it. PayPal Credit is subject to credit approval as determined by the lender, Synchrony Bank.
Visit PayPal Credit website to learn more.
Don't have a PayPal credit account?
You can apply for PayPal Credit without logging out of ASREB! When you apply for PayPal Credit, you’ll be asked to:
- Provide your date of birth
- Provide your income after taxes
- Provide the last 4 digits of your Social Security number
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
You’ll know within seconds if you are approved. And your PayPal Credit account will be linked to your regular PayPal account and you’ll see it as a payment option every time you check out with PayPal.
PayPal Express, credit card, cash or check also accepted.
Additional Online Course Information
- Start today for $559
- Per ADRE regulations students are only allowed to do 10 hours of classes per day
- Students are not able to do a mixture of in-house classes and online classes
- Students are not able to start other Units until initiated Units have been completed, but Units can be taken in any order students prefer
- Experience various interactive quizzes, multiple choice tests and drag and drop exercises
- Course materials can be downloaded and printed from the online course*
*With purchase of online course, students may pick up a manual AT NO COST at Hogan School of Real Estate or have a manual shipped for a charge of $18.47.
The Arizona Department of Real Estate requires all new licensees to take the six-hour Intro to Contract Writing Course prior to license activation. This course is not required for the school exam or state exam.
ADRE Renewal Credit
3 hours Contract Law credit & 3 hours Real Estate Legal Issues credit. These credits can be used towards your first Real Estate License renewal.
These courses fill up quickly. Advance payment & reservations are highly recommended.
- There is a 5 minute late rule. If you are more than 5 minutes late to class, you will not receive credit for attending the course. No exceptions.
- You must check in with the front desk prior to entering the classroom.
- You must sign in on the Class Attendance roster prior to the beginning of the course.
If you’ve ever considered a fresh start in a lucrative career, there has never been a better time to become a real estate agent. As a real estate agent, you have the opportunity to help people with one of the biggest decisions of their life – buying a home! In addition to helping people, here are a few of the many reasons why becoming a licensed real estate agent could be the right fit for you:
You have the fulfilling task of helping people with their home buying or selling experience.
REAL ESTATE IS HERE TO STAY
The economy ebbs and flows, but at the end of the day, there will always be customers in need of your services and support to buy and sell homes.
Make your own hours that work for you and your schedule.
You’ll have the chance to meet new people and be social in your community on a daily basis.
Take your career to the next level by becoming a licensed real estate broker. Be your own boss and build a team of your own.
UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL
The average salary for a real estate sales agent is $55,860*. Depending on your personal business goals, the sky’s the limit when it comes to your earning potential.
RELATED CAREER PATHS
House flipper, property manager as well as any company that expands and builds new office sites, or has a land acquisition department.
*Bureau of Labor Statistics (2018)