Saturday December 15th – You MUST Start your exam no later than 9am
Have you been selling Real Estate for 3 Years?
Instead of taking continuing education hours to renew your salesperson’s license, why not become a broker!
There are more benefits to becoming a Broker than owning a real estate company. If you have 3 years as an active licensed sales person – now is a great time to take yourself to the next level.
WHY? Here’s 3 Reasons:
- Associate Brokers can do everything a salesperson can do, plus – plus – plus!
- Having “Associate Broker” after your name is the most meaningful professional designation you can possess
- Set yourself apart from your competition – Create Distinction
Join Hogan’s top staff – Jim Hogan, Dan Carapellucci, George Jenson, Richard Koevary, Frank Morgan & Cheryl Terpening in our next Broker course!
- At least three years active experience as a licensed salesperson or broker (in Arizona or another state) within the last five years.
- You must submit a Verification of Employing Broker form (LI-226) completed and signed by your employing designated broker confirming active license experience for three of the last five years. If your salesperson license is held in another state, ADRE requires a Certified License History in addition to the employing broker form.
- Complete a 90-hour broker prelicensing education course
- Pass the school’s final examination
- Pass the Arizona State Real Estate examination
- Attend 9 hours of Broker Management Clinic prior to license activation. Effective 1/1/2013
- Proof of legal presence in the United States.
- You must obtain a Criminal Clearance Card from the Department of Public Safety. Processing may take 5-8 weeks. Click here or contact our office for more details.
We suggest that you apply for your criminal clearance card as soon as you can. Processing sometimes is delayed. We recommend you start this process before beginning your broker licensing class.
Feeling nervous and unprepared for your Hogan final or AZ State exam?
The entire course is $659 and includes:
- The Hogan “Study Smart” workbook, which makes passing the test easy.
- 9 hours of BROKER MANAGEMENT CLINICS (required by ADRE to activate your broker license). Effective 1/1/2013
- 5% Discount for Hogan bookstore items
- In class & take home quizzes to get you test ready.
- Six months to complete the course & the opportunity to take the course again at no extra charge.
- Instructors who are very accessible for answering questions.
- Office staff that will assist you with submitting necessary Department of Real Estate paperwork.
Payment is required at the time of registration.
The testing provider is Pearson Vue. If you would like to schedule your exam click here.
Schedule & Instructors
Our scheduled courses are listed to the right. All sessions are taught by our staff instructors.