Watch Jim Hogan’s Intro to our Online Course
Arizona State Licensing Requirements
- Attend our 90-hour pre-licensing program
- Pass a school exam and State exam in the State of Arizona
- Attend a live 6 hour Contract Writing Course in the State of Arizona
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a person of good moral character
- Have proof of legal presence in the United States
- You must obtain a Criminal Clearance Card from the Department of Public Safety. Processing time for this may take 5 – 8 weeks, and you do not need this card to start classes or to test. DPS fingerprinting information click here.
Online Course Info
- Start today for $559
- Per ADRE regulations students are only allowed to do 10 hours of classes per day
- Students are not able to do a mixture of in-house classes and online classes
- Students are not able to start other Units until initiated Units have been completed, but Units can be taken in any order students prefer
- Experience various interactive quizzes, multiple choice tests and drag and drop exercises
- Course materials can be downloaded and printed from the online course*
*Students may also choose to pick up a Manual AT NO COST at the Scottsdale Area Association of Realtors or have the Manual shipped for a charge of $18.47.
- Schedule your school final exam from your online account
- Students have 6 months from their start date to pass the final exam
- Once you pass your school final you will be certified to signup for the Arizona State final exam
Fieldprint Electronic Fingerprinting Information
Thank you for choosing Hogan School & Raise The Bar Real Estate School for your education!