For salespersons and associate brokers, 24 hours are presently required for renewal. Designated, self-employed and delegated brokers are required to attend 9-hours of Broker Management Clinics with every two year renewal for a total of 30 hours.
- 3 hours Agency Law
- 3 hours Commissioner’s Standards
- 3 hours Contract Law
- 3 hours Disclosure
- 3 hours Fair Housing
- 3 hours Real Estate Legal Issues
- Plus, 6 more hours in any of the categories, including General,
provided it is not the exact same course.
9 hours maximum may be taken in any 24-hour period, per ADRE.
- PC with minimum 350MHz processor (64MB Ram)
- SVGA (800×600) video card, driver and monitor
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Acrobat Reader 5.0 or greater (free download with course)
- Internet connect (minimum required DSL, cable or TI)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or greater (free download with course)
- Mozilla Firefox 2.0 and newer
- Macintosh – Mozilla Firefox 2.0 and newer
- Other platforms – Mozilla Firefox 2.0 and newer
- Macromedia Shockwave/Flash Player (free download with course)
- Sound card with speakers or headphones
- Screen resolution 1024 x 768
Prior to beginning a course you have the right to cancel your registration for any reason up to five (5) business days from the date of purchase. Once a course has been started no refunds will be issued. Requests for cancellation of a registration must be made by contacting Hogan School of Real Estate, Inc. by phone, FAX, or e-mail. The request must be received by the school before midnight of the fifth business day from the date of purchase.
A cancellation fee will be charged to cancel a registration. The amount of the cancellation fee is 15% of the total purchase amount. If the course includes one or more textbooks, the books must be returned at the student’s expense. The request for cancellation will not be processed until any book(s) are returned to the school in reusable condition.
Technical Issues:Outside of the five business day refund policy, you will be eligible for a refund only if Tech Support determines that your problem is not correctable. After a technician determines that your technical problem is not correctable, then you will be instructed to contact Hogan School to initiate a refund. PLEASE NOTE: Tech Support can not issue a refund to you under any circumstances.
Requirement for Completing a Course
To complete the course and receive your Completion Certificate your must:
- Complete ALL instructional lessons in the course.
- Pass a final examination with a minimum score of 75%.
- Pass a final examination with a minimun score of 70% for appraisal courses
- Once you have passed the final examination, you will be able to print your completion certificate.
- All slides in the course are timed. You will not be able to finish the course in less than the allotted number of hours of credit to be given for the class, including exam time.
Attendance & Instructor Information
As the courses offered are independent study programs, no classroom attendance is required and no live instructor will be teaching a course. Jim Hogan (coordinator) is available by phone during business hours (8:30AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
School policy requires that students complete all course work within 180 DAYS from the enrollment date. Tuition paid for courses not completed within 6 months will not be refunded.
Hogan School does not base course fees, enrollment standards, or standards for successful completion of a course on a student’s race, color, sex, religion, national origin, handicap or familial status.
Hogan School of Real Estate, Inc. is approved by the Arizona Department of Real Estate and the Arizona Board of Appraisal to offer a variety of education programs. Hogan School is located at 4023 E. Grant Rd., Tucson AZ 85712, Phone (520) 327-6849, 1-800-794-1390. Fax (520) 325-8950, email email@example.com, Our business hours are from 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. MST Monday-Friday.
By agreeing to these policies I hereby agree that I have read the above policies and certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of Arizona that I am the one who has completed the entire course and completed the final exam.