Saturday Testing Available: March 2, 2019 March 23, 2019, you must start your exam no later than 9am
Become a licensed real estate agent in less than a month!
Interested in taking your courses online? Submit your email address and we’ll notify you when our Arizona online real estate pre-licensing courses are live!
Northwest Campus – Salespersons Pre-Licensing Classes at the Foothills Mall
7401 N La Cholla, Suite 147.
Classes will meet on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 8:45AM-4:30PM.
We are located on the West side of the Mall on the left side as you enter the food court, just north of Sushi Garden.
We will not be maintaining an office at this location. For registration and additional information please contact our main office at 520-327-6849 or 800-794-1390.
A Real Estate career is one of the most rewarding careers you can choose. Earn unlimited income, be your own boss, work flexible hours, and help people make the most important purchase of their lives – their new home. Founded in 1973, Hogan School is in the business of helping people make career changes with ease. We
know what you need to be successful…a lot of knowledge from the get go! We design our program to give you a running start. You’ll take interesting classes with talented instructors and friendly career counselors in a positive atmosphere.
Start Anytime – Ask us!
To obtain a real estate salesperson’s license in Arizona, you are required by the Arizona Department of Real Estate to:
- Complete a 90-hour Prelicensing Program
- Pass the school’s final examination
- Pass the Arizona State Real Estate examination
- Attend an additional 6-hour Contract Writing course
- Be 18 years of age
- Have a Fingerprint Criminal Clearance Card. Click here for more information.
- Proof of legal presence in the United States.
- Be a person of good moral character
- Be licensed to an Arizona broker to actively work as a real estate salesperson
Please Note: If you hold or held a real estate license in another state; you may be eligible to obtain a broker’s license in Arizona.
Things you can do with your sales license
- Residential Sales
- Commercial Sales and Leasing
- Property Management
- Land Sales
- Licensed Assistant
Those are only a few things that are available to you as an Arizona State Licensee, and your license is good throughout the State of Arizona. You can do business in any city or county.
Are you ready? Pass the Exam the first time with CompuCram®.
Purchase CompuCram and immediately receive access to exciting features that will help you pass the exam including:
- The choice of a guided study path that walks you through exactly what you need to learn or the freedom to choose your own way.
- A mobile and tablet friendly design that lets you prepare for your exam on any device.
- The most up-to-date questions available on the market today. Questions are written by local real estate industry experts so you can be assured you are studying the right information!
- The Readiness IndicatorSM which lets you know when you are ready by tracking your progress with the study vocabulary, practice tests and simulated exams.
- The only complete Real Estate exam prep system that integrates vocabulary tools, practice testing and comprehensive simulated exams into an “all-in-one” solution.
- An exclusive pre-assessment that will tell you exactly what real estate categories you need to focus on.
The entire course is $559 and includes:
- The Hogan School “Study Smart Workbook”
- Discounts at the Hogan School bookstore
- Placement Assistance and counseling to assist with your career goals
- A “nuts & bolts” approach, so you’re ready to sell from day one
- In class and take home quizzes to get you test ready
Payment is required at the time of registration
The testing provider is Pearson Vue. If you would like to schedule your exam click here.
Schedule & Instructors
Our scheduled courses are listed to the right. All sessions are taught by our staff instructors.