Watch Jim Hogan’s Intro to our Online Course
Arizona State Licensing Requirements
- Attend our 90-hour pre-licensing program
- Pass a school exam and State exam in the State of Arizona
- Attend a live 6 hour Contract Writing Course in the State of Arizona
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Disclose all Misdemeanor and Felony convictions. Please click here for more information.
- Have proof of legal presence in the United States
- You must obtain a Criminal Clearance Card from the Department of Public Safety. Processing time for this may take 5 – 8 weeks, and you do not need this card to start classes or to test. DPS fingerprinting information click here.
Online Course Info
- Start today for $559
- Per ADRE regulations students are only allowed to do 10 hours of classes per day
- Students are not able to do a mixture of in-house classes and online classes
- Students are not able to start other Units until initiated Units have been completed, but Units can be taken in any order students prefer
- Experience various interactive quizzes, multiple choice tests and drag and drop exercises
- Course materials can be downloaded and printed from the online course*
*With purchase of online course, students may pick up a manual AT NO COST at Hogan School of Real Estate or have a manual shipped for a charge of $18.47.
- Schedule your school final exam from your online account
- Students have 6 months from their start date to pass the final exam
- Once you pass your school final you will be certified to signup for the Arizona State final exam
Fieldprint Electronic Fingerprinting Information
Things you can do with your sales license
- Residential Sales
- Commercial Sales and Leasing
- Property Management
- Land Sales
- Licensed Assistant
Those are only a few things that are available to you as an Arizona State Licensee, and your license is good throughout the State of Arizona. You can do business in any city or county.
Northwest Campus – Salespersons Pre-Licensing Classes at the Foothills Mall
7401 N La Cholla, Suite 147.
We are located on the West side of the Mall on the left side as you enter the food court, just north of Sushi Garden.
There is not an office at this location. For registration and additional information please contact our main office at 520-327-6849 or 800-794-1390.
Sales Pre-Licensing Vocabulary Workshop
The Vocabulary Workshop is for studying the unique vocabulary terms in Real Estate Sales Pre-Licensing Courses. View demo.
Are you ready? Pass the Exam the first time with CompuCram®.
Purchase CompuCram and immediately receive access to exciting features that will help you pass the exam!
Click here for a demo
All sessions are taught by our staff instructors.