There are no scheduled courses at this time. Please check back later.
Professional, Product, Process
Solid increases in single-family starts, still historically low interest rates, and high buyer demand point to healthy sales of new-home construction. This one-day course provides buyer’s representatives with the product knowledge and increased confidence to make new-home construction a win-win transaction for buyer clients. The New-Home Construction and Buyer Representation course counts as one REBAC elective course to be applied towards the ABR® Designation.
Build a Solid Foundation for Solid New Skills
The New-Home Construction and Buyer Representation course:
- Develop productive, mutually beneficial relationships with builders.
- Gain an appreciation for the business of new homes from the perspective of the builder and sales representative.
- Explain characteristics of new homes—from custom to spec construction.
- Help clients evaluate pros and cons of purchasing new homes versus existing home.
- Guide buyers through the purchase transaction for a new home.
- Help buyers understand new-home construction sales contracts.
- Guide a client through the process and stages of building from contract to release.
- Explain to a buyer the steps and considerations involved in building on an already owned lot and custom building.Renewal Credit for the 2-day “Core” Course
ADRE 4 hours Agency Law & 3 hours Contract Law credit
REFUND POLICY: If the program is cancelled by Hogan School, a full refund will be given. Any cancellations received less than 48 hours from class start date will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
Curtis Hall, ABR, CRS, SRS, GREEN
The “Frozen Faced” & The Country’s First ABR®
When taking the ABR® course, why not take it from the very person who wrote the book? Curtis Hall co-authored the ABR® course in 1993 and is a full-time real estate practitioner in Phoenix, Arizona. This ABR® course is a real-world learning experience in which Curtis demonstrates his unique methodologies used in his own active real estate practice to differentiate his services from the competition. Curtis has sat on more than twelve local REALTOR Association and NAR committees and was awarded REALTOR of the Year by his local Association. As a participant on several Professional Standards committees and with his expertise in all aspects of risk management, Curtis is called upon frequently by the legal community as an expert witness.
- There is a 5 minute late rule. If you are more than 5 minutes late to class, you will not receive credit for attending the course. No exceptions.
- You must check in with the front desk prior to entering the classroom.
- You must sign in on the Class Attendance roster prior to the beginning of the course.