Broker Management Clinic
The Arizona Department of Real Estate requires new broker licensees to attend a broker management clinic prior to license activation and all designated, self-employed and delegated brokers with every two-year renewal.
Reservations are strongly recommended to guarantee you a seat in class. If you are more than 5 minutes late you forfeit your reservation.
Who is required to take the 3 BMC classes?
- New real estate broker license applicants to qualify for licensure.
- Designated brokers and other associate brokers designated to review documents.
- Self-employed brokers
For a list of Frequently Asked Questions Click Here
ADRE Renewal Credit
3 hours Commissioner’s Standards credit.
- There is a 5 minute late rule. If you are more than 5 minutes late to class, you will not receive credit for attending the course. No exceptions.
- You must check in with the front desk prior to entering the classroom.
- You must sign in on the Class Attendance roster prior to the beginning of the course.